741 MembersShanghai Solved is a community of locals and expats who are passionate about sharing tips and tricks on life in Shanghai! If you need a great answer to a tricky question, look no further - we've got you covered!
If this website has helped you, please help us to cover the costs. Click the button below to make a donation now!
- Hi, is anybody is using a bank for his business? I can not take HSBC anymore any recommandations?
- Can I use my ICBC unionpay bank card to withdraw cash in Hong Kong?
- Can I use a chinese credit card (e.g. Unionpay) on holiday in Thailand? Will the ATMs recognize it?
- Which bank will give creditcard to foreigners - no one takes my aussie mastercard here?
- Anyone have recommend any good vpn solution providers. Thanks?
- So I'm told that I need a VPN technology service to access all the blocked sites in China, anyone can recommend a good service?
- My vpn slows down internet connection, any clue if how it could be sorted out?
- Is there any website foreigners living in Shanghai often use?
- I went to the property management of my compound to ask if there is an available apartment bigger than the current one we rent. She introduce one to us. Then yesterday we went to deal with the landlord and she was here. She was writing the contract and the landlord said we have to pay her 35% for the contract.. She said she was a real estate as well.. Is it possible and normal? We are very uncomfortable because she obviously take landlord side due to her duty as property management.